"Phenomena" Hand-painted Letterpress Print
The original artwork for our "Phenomena" card in our Supra Sacred Geometry series is now available as a letterpress print. Each print in this series is hand painted with ground mineral pigments that heighten the spiritual content of each card.
"Phenomena" / Zinc Pigment The hexagon is the strongest shape within sacred geometry. A symbol of efficiency from the beginning of time. A primordial, life requiring shape for manifestation.
Zinc – primeval white – was chosen to enhance the power of this shape. It is a return to purity and integrity; a first light. Zinc is also an element that enters most all the cells of our body giving them strength and protection. Zinc is most concentrated in our eyes and for this print, it lends a psychic, third eye aspect to the artwork.
- Letterpress / First Edition of 30 prints
- Archival ink hand painted with zinc pigment and traditional oils.
- Overall size of print 8.5" x 11"
- Print size 3.5" x 6.5"
- Heavy, natural white, archival printmaking paper.
- Printed by a small, artisan-owned press in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Signed and numbered by the artist.
- Ships flat in protective mailer.
**Frame & mat in last photo not included.
Artwork is hand-painted to order. Please allow 1 week for prints to ship after they are ordered.