"Destiny" Hand-painted Letterpress Print
The original artwork for our "Destiny" card in our Supra Sacred Geometry series is now available as a letterpress print. Each print in this series is hand painted with ground mineral pigments that heighten the spiritual content of each card.
"Destiny" / Red Ochre Pigment A diamond pendulum held by a celestial hand dangles on a thread above the world responding to the irresistible pull between the heavens and earth. Influencing each of us is this tension between the higher order of the cosmos and the world below that suggests a spiritual and charismatic path has already been predetermined for every being within it.
Red Ochre is made from iron oxide, hematite which is derived from the Greek word hema meaning blood. It is one of the oldest paint colors in the world, visually telling our spiritual stories from prehistory to the current time.
- Letterpress / First Edition of 30 prints
- Hand painted with red Moroccan ochre pigment and traditional oils.
- Overall size of print 8.5" x 11"
- Print size 3.5" x 6.5"
- Heavy, natural white, archival printmaking paper.
- Printed by a small, artisan-owned press in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Signed and numbered by the artist.
- Ships flat in protective mailer.
**Frame & mat in last photo not included.
Artwork is hand-painted to order. Please allow 1 week for prints to ship after they are ordered.